- What is your contribution and commitment level to the success of your relationship?
- How do you suggest strengthening your connection with those you love?
- Do you nurture the positive aspects of your relationships and forgive mistakes of the past?
- Have you committed to putting your best self forward in all aspects of life?
- Do you align yourself with inspirational people?
- Is your personal perspective optimistic?
- What steps are you taking to foster enjoyment in your career?
- Have your discovered your strengths and talents in your position?
- What affect have you had on constituents?
- Are you satisfied with your current level of physical activity?
- Do you make a conscious daily effort to choose healthy alternatives?
- How committed are you to accomplishing your goal?
- What sacrifices are you willing to make to achieve your financial goals?
- Are there roadblocks from the past that you see preventing future success?
- What successful steps have you already taken toward your financial security?
- Do you have a list of likes?
- What do you do for yourself every day?
- How do your describe a perfect Saturday?
After we review your discovery session, you determine which area of focus from your Life Balance Chart. Through specific exercises and suggested interventions used for changing perspectives, learning to put your best self forward and optimism, we create action items to accomplish the desired outcome. Keep in mind that the success of your program is solely dependent upon the work and time you commit.